1) Domestic (New Zealand) Postage Charges
The domestic postage charges are simple, there are only two rules:
- For a nett order of less than $80.00 the postage & Packing charge is $5.06 (NZD) incl GST.
- For a nett order of more than $80.00 the postage is free.
All internal domestic packages will be sent via NZParcelPost (inc track & trace). This should take one to three working days (not including weekends or holidays) but we have been finding it can take up to five working days through to an address in the Auckland area.
Packages can be sent via courier if requested but at an higher cost.
2) International Postage Charges
International postage charges depend on four factors.
- The size of the package.
- The weight of the package.
- The country (postage zone) to which it is being sent. The NZPost Guide to World Zones gives details.
- The method of posting (of which there are four)
- International Express Courier. (1 - 5 working days)(Most expensive)
- International Economy Courier. (2 - 6 working days)
- International Air (3 - 10 working days) and
- International Economy Air. (10 - 25 working days)(Cheapest)
The table below gives (very) approximate postage costs for a 1kg parcel (about four or five survey books - dependant upon the size ordered).
Please contact us to obtain a postage quote before you order as NZPost weigh parcels in 10g intervals.
We do not include for any entry customs costs as they are the responsibility of the importer of the goods.
|WEIGHT||POSTAGE METHOD||ZONE A||ZONE B||ZONE C||ZONE D||ZONE E|
|1.0kg||Australia||South Pacific||East Asia & North America||UK and Europe||Rest of World|
If you experience any problems with this website please contact our Webmaster via the link below.